Some random London...

Hmmm I struggled to remember for a sec... the one of the rain on the Holocaust Memorial in Berlin I'm guessing? I shall endeavour to take more rain photos for your benefit if they'll always go down so well! Be nice if one would actually win hahaha :mrgreen:

PS your avatar is sooo cute.

Hehe... And I thought you were on the ground taking a picture with the camera aimed upwards. Turns out you're actually IN the ferris wheel.

By the way, the London Eye is famous all over the world... well, at least Europe... It's pretty widely known in the Netherlands as well. Only thing is, I'm not sure what it is that makes it so great. I just don't see it. Big Ben is great, Eiffel tower is great, Statue of Liberty is great and a few other things of course. But (not to be a nag, or irritate anyone) what is the greatness of the London Eye?

Well I guess its just a well known tourist attraction that gives great views of the city!

Big Ben, Eiffel Tower and Statue of Liberty are great historically and more particularly the Eiffel Tower was an amazing building achievement for its time, especially as it was only built to be temporary and its been standing so long now! I guess similarly the London Eye (in my opinion) is an incredible piece of modern engineering... not to mention a good photographic experiment!

But (not to be a nag, or irritate anyone) what is the greatness of the London Eye?

It works! and that's a bit rare here in the UK :lmao:

Most reactions

Back