Some recent spider pics Feedback welcome :)

DanFinePhotography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dansfinephotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Those that have been following my spider saga, I have collected the spider and am using it as a great photo subject and to play around with my new lens(s). She is getting her new nest built pretty quickly. This spider is pretty much harmless, but can be pretty intimidating when its fully opened.

spiderwebbing001.jpg

spiderwebbing002.jpg

spiderwebbing003.jpg

spiderwebbing004.jpg

spiderwebbing005.jpg

:mrgreen::D:thumbup:

Disgusting!! I think the thing I hate the most is spiders. They totally creep me out! But the pictures are great...Just...yuck..lol

Oh Hell No! No way I'd photog that thing with the biggest zoom there is. Seriously. Yuck! What the crap is wrong with it? Why is it SO big? Ew! Oh no... no no....

I can't even look at the pics long enough to distinguish if there's anything nitpicky wrong with them! I'm just gonna say good shots! I didn't see anything that stood out horribly scrolling down, so viola!

Wow Freaky. How close did you have to get, or better yet, which macro did you use?

Jerry

www.archyval.com

This was taken from 2-5 inches using the wide end of my Canon EF 28-135 1:3.5-5.6 IS In Raw format. I have the spider in a glass jar so every time I wake up in the morning He/She has been a busy spider and given me something new to take some pics of. Always outdoors so i have full control of lighting.

nice shots, and i did saw some haze but now i know why it is. Also it would be better if you shoot it when the spider is like spread out.. otherwise.. the thing doesn't look like a spider if you don't mention it :)

cooooooooool, spiders are best in the fall.:thumbup:

nice shots, and i did saw some haze but now i know why it is. Also it would be better if you shoot it when the spider is like spread out.. otherwise.. the thing doesn't look like a spider if you don't mention it :)

You may be right about the haze, and if so due to being photographed in a glass jar. Trying to master this .. might just have to get a bigger jar :lmao:

cooooooooool, spiders are best in the fall.:thumbup:

Yes, there seems a plethora of spiders about lately, I believe we can owe it to a short growing season and they are already having to seek shelter. Kepp em coming, They make GREAT subjects and do not ever POSE :lmao:

Most reactions

Back