Some shots from a recent session. Thoughts?

CMPhotos

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are some shots from a session I had. All natural light. Any thoughts?

Attachments

• $IMG_6007.jpg
    $IMG_6007.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 160
  • $IMG_6029 - Version 2.jpg
    $IMG_6029 - Version 2.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 170
  • $IMG_6068 - Version 2.jpg
    $IMG_6068 - Version 2.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 163
Looks like the wb is different on all three.

Honestly, I think #1 is best. I know that some will say that you shouldn't pose women square to the camera, but I think it works on this one.

#2 is nice, but I'd like to see all of her and not cut her legs off. (This would be a reason to shoot landscape.

#3 to me just doesn't seem flattering to her.

The WB is the same in all the images I did do some post to warm them up a bit. Taken individually is the WB unpleasant? I have a landscape of the second but it had a soft focus I couldn't see until the images were on the computer but I totally agree it would be better. What about the third doesn't flatter? Is it the crop or the pose? The hands are a bit stiffer than I would have liked but...

Id agree with the above from Ron. Although the pose in the first one just seems off. Second one would be good if in landscape. Third makes her look kinda chunky to be honest. Im guessing why Ron is stating the WB is different on all three is because her hair seems to be a different shade in each by a slight amount. Skin included, but thats just my thoughts, im by no means pro at all.

I like the second shot...you've made her look super attractive in that outfit, in that pose. She has a unique look. I like it.

#2 works best because the lighting on her face is 'short lighting' and makes her face look more rectangular. The pose also helps make her look more svelte and the not square to the camera facial angle also narrows her face.

In #1 I would use the Liquify tool to soften the angle of her jaw and cheek under her chin camera left. The high camera perspective helps with her broad jaw line some as does the flat limiting (minimal facial mask shadows.

In #3 the light is very unflattering as is the low camera perspective. The light makes her face look very broad, and the low camera perspective makes her look thick.

I like 1 and 2. Im new to this site and would like to put up some of my pics to have them critiqued but Im not sure how? Can you help me?

Most reactions

Back