Some shots from a wedding

.:Bridget:.

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is my 1st time posting. I'm currently attending photography classes and would like to share some pictures I took at my sisters wedding.

CC is welcomed
CynthiasWedding045.jpg

CynthiasWedding116.jpg

CynthiasWedding057.jpg

CynthiasWedding087.jpg

CynthiasWedding089.jpg

CynthiasWedding232.jpg

CynthiasWedding1021.jpg

CynthiasWedding113-1.jpg

CynthiasWedding236.jpg

CynthiasWedding2391.jpg

Over all you did a fine job. Pat yourself on the back.

Rusty Tripod

The last shot is really good, the best in the series, the cake shots are great also, especially the second one. The one shot I don't like is the second shot since I thought it was a weird perspective and the exposure look off. A very nice series overall though, good job.

Very nice overall. I do really like the last one too. I really think the first 2 black and white could look better, maybe try a different conversion method if you have photoshop, ect- then redo the color in the flowers. It looks like a flash was used and it just seems a flat in the B&W areas.

You got some great shots. I really like the color and perspective in the first and agree that the last shot is the best in the series but your B&Ws look flat to me. I would try adding a little more contrast.

CynthiasWedding1021.jpg

Great expression, btw.

I had a couple of extra minutes and edited this photo some in PS. It says yours are ok to edit, so I hope you don't mind. The white is still a little bright too me, but I think it helps the photo alot. This was a super quickie edit also!

CynthiasWedding113-1_EDIT.jpg

I love your pictures what a cool series..

My only critique is the second to last photo has red eye.. Check that out.. It could be my screen.. Also,, maybe bluring out that person thats in the car.. My fav of the series is that last pic..

Great job!

I'd have to say that the last one is my favorite. As for the black and white photo with the colored bouquet I think you need to tone down those colors. It looks too fake.

Most reactions

Back