Sony Alpha SLT Cameras -

Status
Not open for further replies.
O|||||||O said:
I don't know what 'other thread' you're talking about - aparently I haven't seen it yet.

LOL - "It's up to you to prove me wrong". I already proved you wrong. It's on you to prove that I was wrong in proving you wrong.

BTW - Still waiting for that link...

Liker I told you before, I have no need or interest in doing your homework. If you want to prove a point to me, you're going to have to do the research yourself.

Are you smoking crack or something? lol
You didn't prove me wrong. You assume you did, but you did not.
The thread about the a77. Man, do some work for once.
Instead of trying to argue with me, why not just go to google and search for it. You will
find the answer, trust me. That's not hard to do.

Last edited:
O|||||||O said:
Let me check...

Nope - I still don't care.

Then I am going to repeat my question.
Why are you crying about it? What's your problem? :)
You know if you are feeling lonely, and you need a friend to talk to you, all you have to do is ask. Tyler is here. Nyehehe! :)

O|||||||O said:
Well we might as well lock this thread then, since the only opinion that counts is yours...

;)

SLR's are not going away any time soon, despite what you may have read in the latest issue of whatever magazine it was that may have said that.

It's not my opinion. Learn how to read. lol

Mirrorless market continues to grow, and SLR is shrinking at the same time. Do your research, aight mate?

The report i read on the Sony was not that good, they said it was not for sports or a pro

gsgary said:
The report i read on the Sony was not that good, they said it was not for sports or a pro

Wow. Gary, a Canon fanboy reading Sony review. That's unusual. lol

But I'm afraid you have no clue of what we are talking about.

gsgary said:

Wow. Gary, a Canon fanboy reading Sony review. That's unusual. lol

But I'm afraid you have no clue of what we are talking about.

Here's something for you to read from Professional Photographer
http://gsgary.smugmug.com/Competitions/Miscellaneous/i-V5HLPjg/0/L/Untitled-5-L.jpg

http://gsgary.smugmug.com/Competitions/Miscellaneous/i-T58wg9H/0/L/Untitled-3-L.jpg

O||||||O, if you have seen or been a part of the previous two threads on this, then you would know that any attempts to talk sense to these guys are futile. Skieur is convinced that the A77 is the best camera ever created. It makes files from the D3x and 1Ds MKIII look like chit. Just ask him.

MJ did not even bother comparing the photos side by side, so one should not be surprised that he tries to put words into my mouth as well.:lol:

skieur

O||||||O, if you have seen or been a part of the previous two threads on this, then you would know that any attempts to talk sense to these guys are futile. Skieur is convinced that the A77 is the best camera ever created. It makes files from the D3x and 1Ds MKIII look like chit. Just ask him.

MJ did not even bother comparing the photos side by side, so one should not be surprised that he tries to put words into my mouth as well.:lol:

skieur

Yea, I'm putting words in your mouth:
Well at the top end of the "35mm format" size is the Canon IDs Mark III at approximately $7,000 and 21 megapixels, the Nikon D3x at approximately $8,000 at approx. 24 megapixels and surprisingly the Sony A77 at $1,500.

If you put photos side by side from these cameras you will find very little difference.

I am honestly saying that the A77 is the same at high ISOs as the Nikon D3X and the Canon IDS Mark III. If you don't believe it, check out the photo I mentioned in the link.

Looking at the images side by side the D3X at 1600 ISO was NO better than the A77 at 1600 ISO, so your argument loses ground. So, if you have to go down in ISO on the A77 to get pro quality then you MUST go down equally low on the Nikon D3X, so your argument goes nowhere here either.

I checked out your comparison photos as well as most people in that thread... I think everyone came to the conclusion that you were delusional. I also compared the photos on that site taken from the A77 and the D7000, and even they were better. Not that those photos hold any merit anyway, they were all taken with DIFFERENT OPTICS!

gsgary said:

I was gonna click that link. But when I saw the "gsgary" and "professional photographer" in one post, i knew it's gonna be a joke. lol. Professional photographer wouldn't think that a55 is a Pro level camera, a77 is a p/s camera, and the obsolete in today's standard 1D is one of the best. lol.

Last edited:
gsgary said:

I was gonna click that link. But when I saw the "gsgary" and "professional photographer" in one post, i knew it's gonna be a joke. lol.

You really are thick-headed aren't you? For one, I am fairly certain that Gary operates on a professional level. Two, it's a link to a scan of a magazine.

o hey tyler said:
You really are thick-headed aren't you? For one, I am fairly certain that Gary operates on a professional level. Two, it's a link to a scan of a magazine.

You are not getting the point. Professional is not only about operating a professional camera. The professional attitude counts too. Professionals wouldn't lie and say stuff they don't even know. You should know that.

o hey tyler said:

Professionals wouldn't lie and say stuff they don't even know.

You're right, professionals wouldn't do that. But you have no problem with doing so with every post you make.

I would like to know what I can Google to find argieramos's business or website. I'm curious to see what the work of a non-professional professional looks like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back