Sorry for the silly questions!

Woosey

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey,

having bought a Casio p600 (http://www.exilim.co.uk/exilimpro/exp600/) i want to buy the add on lenses too, however can i then add filters onto the end of that, and are all 58mm filters exactly the same (i.e i can pick any 58mm filters i like from ebay!?)

Thanks

Chris

"Installing the optional Conversion Lens Adaptor on the camera makes is possible to use a recommended conversion lens or close-up lens, or a commercially available filter for recording" - From the CASIO website.

The "or" leads me to believe that you could only have an add on lens OR a filter on the end at any one time.

It does sound like once the conversion adapter is on, then any 58mm filter will work.

Perhaps a call to the technical support is in order to make sure.

02_1_b.JPG

that's the end of one of the add on lenses. filters just slot over then end of that don't they?

Filters usually screw into the front of the lens. I can't see in your photo if the end of the lens has a thread there. So that may be why you need the converter like SloShooter said.
It's funny, my reading of that Casio website makes it seem that you can use any of those things it mentions... and probably more than one at once, if you wanted. You'd just have to make sure that the thing you put onto the converter itself has a thread where you can screw on your filters etc.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back