Special effects...

Alexandra

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I just tried out some new stuff, it's kinda experimental: (see below for the originals!!!!!)

Bench.jpg

SeverePsycho.jpg

Geneticallymodified.jpg

hehe, just some fun stuff I made with ACDSee... Anyway tell me wat you think of those, I'm open to all comments!
I'll be back with some normal pics tomorrow...

You've got some interesting effects here. I very much like the capsicums.... they look very plasticky and strange.

It should've been posted over in the gallery section of the forum, but don't worry, a mod will be along shortly.

Meysha said:
It should've been posted over in the gallery section of the forum, but don't worry, a mod will be along shortly.

I find this being in the General Gallery, and that looks absolutely all right to me, isn't it, Meysha?

Interesting experiments, Alexandra.

Ya it is now lafoto... before it was over in Q&A or something. Someone must've moved it..... or I've been drinking waaay too much coffee! :lol:

ya we call them capsicums down here... i think in america/canada you call them peppers.

Now that I look at these pics, I think it would be nice to show you the originals, just to see the difference:
1. The bench (yeah, I have this digital filter on my camera that allows to make pics like that... actually the bech was REALLY red.)
IMGP0303.jpg

2. The chinease resto (same filter as #1)
ChineaseResto.jpg

3. The peppers (or capsicums, lol) (made some croping on this one)
IMGP0569.jpg

Good work...I like the effects of pic #1

Most reactions

New Topics

Back