Spheres!

Thanks a lot guys :) SiCk, you should set up a studio. Mine is nothing but a small folding table, a flourescent shop light, and I have black paper taped to the back of the light, (which suspended about 4 feet above the table), draped down and taped to a piece of black foam core. I hand hold a desk lamp or a small fashlight for creative lighting. I also have white paper, and beige muslin for backgrounds.

Thanks again everyone! I really appreciate your words!

Matt excellent work once again...I love the ideas you have, from the CD's with water and now this! Reminds me of the stuff they put in the Popular Photography magazine, if you have it you should check out their tips on page 67 if you have the Feb issue. I'm sure you could do a spectacular job with it. I think my fav is probably #3 :) :thumbup:

as i said before in a previous post "i quit". all my equipment was in a trash bag waiting for a nudge.....now it's gone; in with the trash of all the inaugural ball leftovers!

btw, saw two bushes and a clinton yesterday, hehehehehe

great work MASTER!!!!!!!

Thanks guys.....and girl :)

Jon, don't throw your stuff away! I think Nytmair and eromallagadnama are looking for equipment :p

Most reactions

Back