spots for a shoot in dallas area

doylie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm going to visit some family in dallas and i am not very familiar with the area. Any one know of any good spots in the north eastern part of the metroplex? Plano/Mckinney area. Let me know! Thank you!

I would go to white rock lake in Dallas. It is on Garland Road before it turns into Main. Really pretty. There is also a very nice arboreatum across the street.

Another great place to go is the stock yards in Ft. Worth, about 30 miles away,but really fun.

If you are going that way I would also suggest veterans park in Arlington.

Buildings are also amazing in downtown. I would head there and go to West End and Deep Ellum for a grungier look.

I would go to white rock lake in Dallas. It is on Garland Road before it turns into Main. Really pretty. There is also a very nice arboreatum across the street.

Another great place to go is the stock yards in Ft. Worth, about 30 miles away,but really fun.

Buildings are also amazing in downtown. I would head there and go to West End and Deep Ellum for a grungier look.

All good recommendations. If you make the trip to Ft Worth, I'd suggest the Botanical Gardens and their Japanese Garden:

The Fort Worth Botanic Garden - Sanctuary for the Senses

If your intrest runs to art photography, you shouldn' miss the chance to see the photo collection at the Amon Carter Museum:

Exhibitions | Amon Carter Museum, Fort Worth, Texas

Its just a few blocks from the Botanic Gardens and houses a world class collection few museums in the world can match.

All good recommendations. If you make the trip to Ft Worth, I'd suggest the Botanical Gardens and their Japanese Garden:

The Fort Worth Botanic Garden - Sanctuary for the Senses

If your intrest runs to art photography, you shouldn' miss the chance to see the photo collection at the Amon Carter Museum:

Exhibitions | Amon Carter Museum, Fort Worth, Texas

Its just a few blocks from the Botanic Gardens and houses a world class collection few museums in the world can match.

Don't forget the Fort Worth Zoo. One of the best in the country.

Most reactions

Back