schneeglckchen.jpg

Crocus
krokusse2.jpg

krokusse1.jpg

Hazelblossoms
haselblten.jpg

And a baby of a plum tree blossom bud
pflaumenbltchenknopse.jpg

Since we never had any real winter, I feel all these are out too early, but I guess it is just the right time for them to come out. Nice sights they are, anyway. The end of the colourfree dreariness of this wanna-be-winter!

Ahh the luck of some people, but i am sure it is on its way here too, number three is wonderfull, just the right amount of focus to make it interesting, 1 is bit too burnt out for me, i guess it is impossible to get any detail in both the white flower and the background but i would have liked to see something in the white, after that i like 4, it is just sweet.

tim

uhm, I was not outside yet in daylight recently, so I haven't seen any of those ... nice!

With number one I wonder where the focus is?

with number 3 it is somewhere between the two blossoms, ... I would prefer it to be on one of them, but that might be a question of personal preference ;)

overall nice and pretty close ;)

Flower macros have always been and will always be my favorite type of shot, and you executed these wonderfully. I especially like the crocuses, but I agree with Alex. I wish the focus was more on the front blossom. In any case, these are all excellent shots. :)

Yay for spring!! I am very attracted to the composition of the fourth and fifth. They both have simple lovely lines. The purple from the crocus you captured is fantastic!

What a fun series.
1 and 4 are my favorites.

Dani

Lovely, Corinna! I quite like the 'mirror image' snowdrops in #1, as well as shots #3 and 4. Here's hoping the crocuses bloom here in just a few short weeks!

2, 4 & 5 :thumbup:

very nice series, corinna, so glad to see some color from your neck of the woods. we are also starting to see some color around our drab little desert landscaping...

I looove #1 & #3!

Corinna
Thanks for posting these. You are way ahead of Connecticut. We have had a real nasty March, so far. I think you did very nice on the Snowdrops which can be a tough flower to photograph. You did a good job on the whites, they look like they are on the edge.

The Crocus are a true sign of Spring! Nice color although I would have liked to see #2 a little closer to the center. The buds are great. #5 is my favorite out of all of them.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back