spur of the moment event portrait

bitteraspects

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
20D183.jpg

aparently there was a M.A.C. event at the centerstage of the mall i work at. i managed to get in a couple shots before they got off the stage

She spied you with her little eye! :sexywink:

If she hadn't already moved too far right within your frame, i.e. if the roon into which she walks weren't smaller than the room from where she comes, you could make us believe she posed ONLY for you! :D

Where did the lights come from? Nice catchlights in her eyes.

yeah. actually she kept looking at me the whole time i was there. i talked to her afterwards, and we spent a little time together after the show.
the light came from my 430EX

bitteraspects said:
absolutely. you think im a photographer because i like taking pictures??

hell no.

i do it for the chicks.

lol

j/k

:lol::lol: At least you're honest about it!

pascal

Nice shot. And uh yea, she's gorgeous. Glad you picked up that number. ;) You'll need it when she orders 12 copies for 100's each!

EBphotography said:
Nice shot. And uh yea, she's gorgeous. Glad you picked up that number. ;) You'll need it when she orders 12 copies for 100's each!

nah. ill sell the copyright to M.A.C. cosmetics for a flat $1000. lol

nice shots!! and beautiful makeup on the stunning model... love MAC .... so can i ask is it ok for 'anyone' to shoot the models in parades like this??? did you need a 'release' form signed etc... and were there other 'official' photographers there?? just curious? x jemma

model releases are reserved for work which ou get paid for. as this was in a public place, and i am not profiting off of these images, i am not obligated to obtain releases.
i was not an "official photographer" for this event. i just happened to be at the right place at the right time. and i was lucky enough to have my camera. this wasnt a big event or anything, it was just a display for their new line of make up "noctounelle". the otnly other people there with cameras were other people observing the action. a couple point and shoots and one slr-like camera. (looked like an olympus or something)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back