Starbucks is discontinuing Hazelnut coffee

Alas, there aren't many mom & pop shops around. Starbucks just tastes burnt to me.

Alas, there aren't many mom & pop shops around. Starbucks just tastes burnt to me.

I should add that I've gotten pretty heavy into making my own french pressed coffee lately [emoji5]️

I should add that I've gotten pretty heavy into making my own french pressed coffee lately [emoji5]️
Get yourself a vacuum coffee maker. It's like a mini science experiment every time you make coffee. I haven't pulled out the press in years.

On a side note, I don't think I've ever seen someone quite so. . . .. particular, about their brewing process before. I went to youtube to grab a video and ended up watching this guys brewing process. This guy goes above and beyond. . . . .

I do enjoy the press but I don't usually take the time. I just got a new one for backpacking, though.

I think my bro does the vacuum thing.

How does the vacuum maker differ from a percolator?

If I am not using my French press, I'm using a stove-top cafetiere. Or sometimes making Turkish coffee.

If I am not using my French press, I'm using a stove-top cafetiere. Or sometimes making Turkish coffee.

I use the stove top cafetiere too! Usually add a few ounces to my french press [emoji5]️

I still have the one I bought in Portugal 13 years ago. I love it. The only reason I don't use it every day is that I usually drink two cups in the morning but mine makes just enough for one good sized mug and I don't feel like washing it between cups. My French press holds two mugs' worth. But if ever decide I want a third cup at some point, I use the cafetiere.

A thread about coffee and diet! Without me!!!!?

Oh NO!!!

First off, you're all wrong! Except those of you who aren't!

Starbucks sucks!
Black espresso or black Turkish coffee is the coffee!

Tomato is much tastier when grown in Europe!

........... and.......... I'm on a special diet. I'm soooooo hungry :(

I have before and after pictures to prove it
I lost a lot of weight recently, as well.
That's great!!!
Now, give us some pictures!

Why are you on a diet?

Tomatoes are my FAAAVORITE. (and cucumber tomato salad) Ive never had a European tomato, I now feel like my life is incomplete. Ill send you a picture, if you send me a tomato from Europe. ;-)

For you Maria; I will spare you my high school photos, and jump to a standard before and after.

16033988111_8ae18c7fd0_c.jpg

Now, I'm waiting for my tomato..........

I'm REALLY not one for posting pictures of myself... But, here ya goimage.jpg

A perculator constantly cycles the water from the bottom, up to the top, meaning you've got partially brewed coffee sitting directly on the heat source. It makes it pretty easy to "burn" the coffee. A vacuum coffee maker keeps the brew at a constant temperature while keeping the brewing coffee out of direct contact with the heat source. It actually tastes a bit "sweeter", if you will. I find myself using much less sugar in my coffee when I use the vacuum brewer.

A thread about coffee and diet! Without me!!!!?

Oh NO!!!

First off, you're all wrong! Except those of you who aren't!

Starbucks sucks!
Black espresso or black Turkish coffee is the coffee!

Tomato is much tastier when grown in Europe!

........... and.......... I'm on a special diet. I'm soooooo hungry :(

I have before and after pictures to prove it
I lost a lot of weight recently, as well.
That's great!!!
Now, give us some pictures!

Why are you on a diet?

Tomatoes are my FAAAVORITE. (and cucumber tomato salad) Ive never had a European tomato, I now feel like my life is incomplete. Ill send you a picture, if you send me a tomato from Europe. ;-)

For you Maria; I will spare you my high school photos, and jump to a standard before and after.

16033988111_8ae18c7fd0_c.jpg

Now, I'm waiting for my tomato..........

I'm REALLY not one for posting pictures of myself... But, here ya goView attachment 91350
Wow! You look great! all your efforts definitely seem to have paid off!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back