Straight out of the box shots with my new T2i. C&C wanted.

I this **still** going on?????

:lmao:

I wonder if anyone else *gets* this? It is easily one of the most annoying things I've seen on the site thus far, way overused and way unnecessary.

I this **still** going on?????

:lmao:

I wonder if anyone else *gets* this? It is easily one of the most annoying things I've seen on the site thus far, way overused and way unnecessary.

What? My asterisks? Deal with it. :greenpbl: It's not going away until the keyboard shortcuts are compatible with mac. :sillysmi:

You don't have to *emphasize* words with asterisks or even "quotation" marks. The acronym K.I.S.S. applies to forums.

What? My asterisks? Deal with it. :greenpbl: It's not going away until the keyboard shortcuts are compatible with mac. :sillysmi:

You don't have to *emphasize* words with asterisks or even "quotation" marks. The acronym K.I.S.S. applies to forums.

*Maybe* *I* *like* *to* *.* *It's* *not* *my* *fault* *if* *you* *can't* *read* *it* *.* *There* *is* *an* *ignore* *button* *for* *these* *things* *.* *Feel* *free* *to* *utilize* *it* *.*

********************** <------------*(for further *emphasis*)*

Clearly I can read it. It's obviously your fault that you look like a complete tool using asterisks every time you get the chance.

Either way my thread has been hi-jacked and sunk. Any mod who reads this, please feel free to close this thread since it's full of a lot of useless posts.

Thanks to those people who actually gave mature, quality, feedback. You definitely have much more creditability than the other people.

*Maybe* *I* *like* *to* *.* *It's* *not* *my* *fault* *if* *you* *can't* *read* *it* *.* *There* *is* *an* *ignore* *button* *for* *these* *things* *.* *Feel* *free* *to* *utilize* *it* *.*

********************** <------------*(for further *emphasis*)*

Clearly I can read it. It's obviously your fault that you look like a complete tool using asterisks every time you get the chance.

Either way my thread has been hi-jacked and sunk. Any mod who reads this, please feel free to close this thread since it's full of a lot of useless posts.

Thanks to those people who actually gave mature, quality, feedback. You definitely have much more creditability than the other people.

:biglaugh:

I'm a TOOL! I'm a TOOL! I'm a *********TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL**********!!!!!!!!!
:wav:

:headbang: :clap:

:smileys:

:pimp:

You forgot to add attention whore. Now let's both agree to let this thread die by not posting in this one anymore.

Thanks and have a great weekend.

...... please feel free to close this thread since it's full of a lot of useless posts.......
pot_calling_kettle_black.bmp

i mighta missed it, but did anyone mention that they are overexposed?
the lighting seems flat as well, which is probably a side-effect of the over exposure. the darks aren't all that dark. i think you'd be improving the images is you bumped up the blacks, maybe a little contrast or some levels adjustment.

if shot in raw, drop the exposure a tad + clone stamp = good snaps.

or

reshoot + napkin= :)

although you feel it's been beaten like a dead horse, it seems that the issue of the food on the face is the first thing people are noticing, and making it hard to give feedback beyond that.
there's a ton of knowledge on this forum...stick it out, and i guarantee you'll walk away with some great insight and know-how. :thumbup:

Last edited:
Okay, I finally looked at the photos you posted that apparently have been thinned down. TBH, there is no need for C&C on these. Print these off and place them in a photo album to share with family and friends. It is obvious you are really excited about your new camera, and rightly so. Six months down the track I'm sure you'll get a chuckle from this thread because your attention will be better placed for photographs instead of snapshots. nothing wrong with snapshots, just realize we all take them.

Somebody earlier mentioned editing.... not PP. I like to think of it as self-censorship. If you really want help to improve, then it begins at home. Look at images that inspire you and try to emulate those. It will be a long row to hoe, but the pay-off is worth it. so yeah, it's worth taking the time to have your hanky ready and sort out the extraneous. But more importantly, don't just click the shutter. Understand your camera and its full array of features. This is the time where (if you've heard it before, sorry) you have to pay your dues. Exposure, composition and lighting matter.... in fact, nothing else does.

Keep shooting, have fun and learn the basics.

i mighta missed it, but did anyone mention that they are overexposed?
the lighting seems flat as well, which is probably a side-effect of the over exposure. the darks aren't all that dark. i think you'd be improving the images is you bumped up the blacks, maybe a little contrast or some levels adjustment.

if shot in raw, drop the exposure a tad + clone stamp = good snaps.

or

reshoot + napkin= :)

although you feel it's been beaten like a dead horse, it seems that the issue of the food on the face is the first thing people are noticing, and making it hard to give feedback beyond that.
there's a ton of knowledge on this forum...stick it out, and i guarantee you'll walk away with some great insight and know-how. :thumbup:

Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it. The most frustrating part about all the "messy faced" comments is the fact that it really shows some closed mindedness in certain people who can't look past that and comment about how certain photos looked overexposed or underexposed, etc. I do appreciate you breaking things down, that is the type of stuff that teaches people, unlike the other trash that has been posted in this thread.

Okay, I finally looked at the photos you posted that apparently have been thinned down. TBH, there is no need for C&C on these. Print these off and place them in a photo album to share with family and friends. It is obvious you are really excited about your new camera, and rightly so. Six months down the track I'm sure you'll get a chuckle from this thread because your attention will be better placed for photographs instead of snapshots. nothing wrong with snapshots, just realize we all take them.

Somebody earlier mentioned editing.... not PP. I like to think of it as self-censorship. If you really want help to improve, then it begins at home. Look at images that inspire you and try to emulate those. It will be a long row to hoe, but the pay-off is worth it. so yeah, it's worth taking the time to have your hanky ready and sort out the extraneous. But more importantly, don't just click the shutter. Understand your camera and its full array of features. This is the time where (if you've heard it before, sorry) you have to pay your dues. Exposure, composition and lighting matter.... in fact, nothing else does.

Keep shooting, have fun and learn the basics.

Advice dually noted, thank you.

Most reactions

Back