Such a Tiny world

I like them, but find them to be a bit cliche and boring. I have seen this done much better before.
#4 is kinda cool.

I dig it. How did you get this effect? I thought for sure that all those were models.

I like the series here. The miniatures look fantastic! Great Job! :thumbup::thumbup:

Thanks Matt. This is my first attempt at making miniatures. I just went to look for subjects just to get a basic idea of how to get it. Now I undertsand it a little better and want to apply the affect to some of my other stranger and darker subjects....

Now I understand it a little better and want to apply the affect to some of my other stranger and darker subjects....

I am definitely looking forward to seeing that! I love the darker side of life :D

Trick. :thumbup:

I fear you may have misunderstood my comment. Compared to the other stuff i have seen you do, this is in fact among the least interesting.

I fear you may have misunderstood my comment. Compared to the other stuff i have seen you do, this is in fact among the least interesting.

Yes I may have misunderstood if that was what you meant.
I agree with you about that. My goal with photography isnt to cranes and bike riders. With these I just wanted to practice the technique of miniaturization. i want to apply it eventually to my other subject matter.
I need to find two willing models to make some of those though. so it might be awhile because they have to work pro bono. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back