Sunday paintball!

blitzkrieg69

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys, took some pictures while i was at the field sunday and just want some imput on them.

heres just a couple of them!
tell me what you think
edit2.jpg

edit1.jpg

edit3.jpg

May162010029.jpg

Meh, these are ok if they where for those people in specific for like a myspace or facebook or something but with paintball you really need to get a good action shot for it to really make an impression on someone, a good dive or a rope of paint or something always look pretty sick.

I took my camera to LA Open ONCE. When I played div 3. semi pro last year and never again will I bring a camera on a field ahaha, people see a camera and they think it's funny to lowkey shoot at it.

I totally agree with the lack of action in the shots comment. You shot people dressed for paintball, not a paintball game. You need to capture the movements, the actions, the shots, the emotion. Not just people getting ready to shoot.

The only shot that is interesting is the third one, where they are just breaking. The guy in the low crouch with the two guys standing up would make a great shot if done in portrait orientation.

Most reactions

Back