TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Sunrise-Gator-Lake.jpg

I admire your grit for all the dawn shots you capture. I'm not quite as energetic until "after" the 3rd cup of coffee! Another thing that I admire particularly in your wildlife shots, is your ability to bring out rich colors. I'm struggling with that at the present. Occasionally I get it, but a lot of times I fail. Could you share some of your techniques?

This is WONDERFUL. I love the tonality and the light! Have you printed it -- does it look as good? It has a really luminous quality.

I would love a print of this -- would I get the TPF discount?

I have no idea what a TPF discount is...I no longer sell prints. I sell a 300 dpi upload and you do with it as you wish.

I admire your grit for all the dawn shots you capture. I'm not quite as energetic until "after" the 3rd cup of coffee! Another thing that I admire particularly in your wildlife shots, is your ability to bring out rich colors. I'm struggling with that at the present. Occasionally I get it, but a lot of times I fail. Could you share some of your techniques?

I am not sure what "my" technique would look like. There are so many factors that go into making a shot that are learned intuitiveness that to show them as a step by step how to would simply be impossible. The only thing I can pass on is to study the light and then experiment with your settings until you can almost automatically adjust accordingly in any lighting situation.

I know what TPF is, I don't know what a TPF discount would be. It's irrelevant as I charge one price that fits all...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back