Tamron A022 (150-600 G2) Firmware 1 Update?

SuzukiGS750EZ

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Does anybody know where I could find a change log for the most recent update tamron pushed out for this lens? I got curious and plugged my Tap-In Console up to the lens and to my surprise there was an update. I however can't find a change log and there was no document that I could find in the tamron folder or the program the tap-in console uses. Searches online come up empty as well.

Seems this firmware update may have messed up the VC in my lens...

So just to update, I have NO vc after firmware update

Wow that's sucks, I usually wait before I update any firmware for this very reason. I let others be the beta testers first to rule out bugs. Maybe call Tamron see what they suggest. If there is a Bug and its a recent update it may take sometime for complaints to role In for tamron to work on a fix.If it happens to be a isolated problem and you cant rewrite back to the previous version you may have to send it in for repair.

Last edited:
No there's no altering the firmware once it's been written, i tried all night. I'm going to send the lens and my camera in so they can calibrate the lens to the camera and fix the issue i'm having. I finally just got to the point where i can walk around comfortably and now i'm sending the camera and lens off lol. I guess the only good thing is the lens will be adapted to my camera so there won't be as much "is it the lens or the camera" guesses from me in post!

Hoping to have my camera back next week, will post up what the diagnosis was!

It was the firmware that was the issue. Just for an update

Most reactions

New Topics

Back