terri: Queen of the innuendo ;)

Osmer_Toby said:
and as for you, i'm here to defend the lady's honor:

- i challenge you to a joust....

(just as soon as i find my horse... where the hell is that stupid beast, anyway?)

:wink: :p
Sure, I'll take that challenge. It's going to be less painful than the lashing I'm going to get from terri. Although, I think I might enjoy that... :wink:

vonnagy said:
woohoooo! sex AND violence!! god, i love this place
Isn't that what this forum is about? That whole photography thing is just a front to what really goes on here. :D

OMG....... :LOL:

Gentlemen, gentlemen.....how I luv you all! :love:

vonnagy wrote:

geeze how many captions does our favourite goth gurl go through?

As quickly as she goes through us guys on the forum. I've never felt so used and abused...

Can I help it if I have a short attention span? :twisted:

We are mere pawns in her wicked forum ventures.

I admit nothing. :bigangel:

ill take sloppy seconds!!!! after you get through with marky mark, im next!!!

DOWN, SIMBAH!!!!! Purr for me, honey..... :wink:

Anyone left standing today...? I'm sure this....chat....ended with you boys sharing a few pitchers and a pissing contest in the parking lot.... :p

terri said:
Anyone left standing today...? I'm sure this....chat....ended with you boys sharing a few pitchers and a pissing contest in the parking lot.... :p

I WON!!!!

md

ended with you boys sharing a few pitchers and a pissing contest in the parking lot....

ya, and the pissing contest was going well until md decided to take on my horse. you ever heard the saying "gotta piss like a race-horse?"
well, the horse and md tied for first place. :shock:
pissed the horse off bigtime. :p

me 'n harper just stood back, shaking our heads in amazement. (awright, terri, i know you got a comment about that one)

me 'n harper just stood back, shaking our heads in amazement. (awright, terri, i know you got a comment about that one)

Actually, I do, but Chase might give me the boot if I post it. :twisted:

Or give me yet another title! :roll:

Ok its ya classic * man walks into a bar * joke ...its a long one so bear with me ..... :p

A guy walks into a bar in a small town he's passing thru , sits down and orders a beer off the barkeeper.After a few minutes he notices a sign behind the bar saying ;
" Ask the bar keeper how YOU could win $ 500 !"
So the guy asks the barkeeper what thats all about. The barkeeper explains that they have a horse in the back yard that is always grumpy and absolutely NO ONE has been able to make him laugh ever. The guy grins and says " Hell I'll take that bet.This will be the easiest $ 500 I ever made .....".
So he walks out the back.
All of a sudden everyone in the bar hears the horse laughing his head off and the man saunters back in , collects his $ 500 from a stunned barkeeper and leaves.
A year later the same man walks into the bar and sits down at the bar again , ordering a beer. The barkeeper recognises him and says.
" Mate I GOTTA hand it to ya.Ya made my horse laugh when no one else could.Problem is he hasnt STOPPED laughin since.... I'll give ya another $ 500 if ya make him stop ".
The guy smiles , says " ok " and walks out the back again.
Next sound everyone hears is the horse crying. The guy walks back in and collects his $ 500.
The barkeeper is stunned yet again over this guys power over his horse.
"Mate I cant let ya leave until ya tell me how ya made me horse laugh , then made him cry " barkeeper says.
" OK , I'll tell ya" the guy says " the first time I was here I walked out there and told the horse that I had a bigger dick then he did .....
.....Just now , I walked out there and showed him "........

Uh-oh!

/cues James Bond music/

The name's Dowdey. Matt Dowdey.

Agent 004 & 3/4

Licensed to .. uhh .. umm .. hold on a sec .. I'll think of sumpin ..

Licensed to Chill? Thrill?

Licensed to Ban! (Thanks a lot, Chase :D )

Most reactions

New Topics

Back