terrible way to end your day

lol! Here's the shape of the dog head:

22423375-L.jpg

Edit: Snout is the the word I was looking for ... not muzzle! The lighter area forms the snout then the fire is the open mouth.

Julie

well wasnt this fun. i never saw any of the other images until you pointed them out; i was fixated on the monster thing. very cool stuff and thanks for playing the exciting game: "im on drugs and i can prove it"

Here's what I saw in the pic.
The turtle from Finding Nemo
And the weird two heads in the smoke.

22423375-L.jpg

hey jon, i think we see the same thing, so one of us should be scared, thinking its you!! but the rest of ya'll are killing me... i do see the reaper....and i have yet to see the couple...but still looking..!!!!

also, it looks like the head i see could have a body, arm on the car...in flames...which is even worse than my alien.....jon, this is really been fun...thanks!!! cool to have this many people playing......

jon, two words..."MORE DRUGS".......(wait...i'm supposed to say, just say no..right??)

mountainlander said:
I'm not crazy!!!

Pig.jpg

I am looking at the same shape, but what i first saw was a guy on 1 hand and a knee, punching the ground

-paul

This reminds me of that picture that was circulating after 9/11 of the "face of satan" that could "clearly" be seen in the smoke coming out of the towers. Its crazy how if you stare at flame/smoke/clouds for long enough, you can see pretty much anything. For the record, i didn't see the hidden picture, but now that its been brought up, I can see where your coming from. Cool pics, I'll have to go set fire to a few things and take pics of them.

omeletteman said:
This reminds me of that picture that was circulating after 9/11 of the "face of satan" that could "clearly" be seen in the smoke coming out of the towers. Its crazy how if you stare at flame/smoke/clouds for long enough, you can see pretty much anything. For the record, i didn't see the hidden picture, but now that its been brought up, I can see where your coming from. Cool pics, I'll have to go set fire to a few things and take pics of them.

:biglaugh:

I see two men fighting!!! the one has just hit the second one! and I see one of them in the first picture (in the flame) too... and I did not drink today... really really

Most reactions

New Topics

Back