Texas meetup-sorry this thread's in the wrong place

clarinetJWD said:
*ahem* January 13th and I meant a count of hands. *cough*

How's this different from a hand count???

I'm with Corry, if someone buys me a ticket, I'll be there. Oh if only it were in Houston...I'm sure I could get work to send me there for SOMETHING...

jocose said:
I'm with Corry, if someone buys me a ticket, I'll be there. Oh if only it were in Houston...I'm sure I could get work to send me there for SOMETHING...
Tell them that there is a top secret NASA facility in Austin that you have to get to asap. Top priority. :mrgreen:

jocose said:
Oh, and if you can get to Houston, I can get you to Austin ;)

clarinetJWD said:
Oh, and if you can get to Houston, I can get you to Austin ;)

Sadly, I will be in Philly with the Girl (not that that's sad mind you, but sad that I won't be in Austin or Houston), AND I will be on call Saturday night/Sunday Morning. STARDUST is returning to Earth and I'm on the emergency contact list, which means that if something goes wrong and a major event occurs, yourstruly will be awoken.

Hey, not to usurp this thread, but is anyone on your chat thingy? I can't seem to connect from work (then again that could be a firewall issue...)

It's not MY chat thingy! It's Chase's ;)
I don't know if anyone's on now, but I assume there is... There always is. The problem is if I check, I won't leave for a couple of hours, and I want to go shoot...

clarinetJWD said:
It's not MY chat thingy! It's Chase's ;)
I don't know if anyone's on now, but I assume there is... There always is. The problem is if I check, I won't leave for a couple of hours, and I want to go shoot...

no biggie...it's almost definitely my firewall...stupid firewalls...

Scott (SpiralOut) has confirmed. We are now 5!
ShutteredEye
LittleMan
LittleFriend
Me
SpiralOut
As for a place, Robert, please let us know a good place with free parking nearby good places to shoot. I really appreciate it!
--Joe

Most reactions

New Topics

Back