thanksgiving . whats that all about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right thats it! I'm gonna start reporting the posts that mention cruelty to Otters

This thread has been reported to us mods.

In earnest! :pale:

What do I say?

Watch the otters?
Watch the penguins?

(How come I am in Germany and know what Thanksgiving is all about and people in the UK, from where the settlers left, don't?)

We know. We just like to play dumb and make the rest of the Planet feel good :lol:

I blame that Penguin loving mad woman, she's not all there you know? I think the Canadian winters have frozen her mind

Oh yes. Here I am sitting now, with my finger hovering over the big, red BAN-button on my desk ... and lurk! And wait!

Don't fall for that tale!

<---As my avatar clearly indicates, it's a time for giving thanks to the Penguin Goddess, who dresses up in a puritan outfit and accepts the offerings made to her of turkey dinner with all the trimmings, and pumpkin pie for dessert. Do not invite the wrath of the Penguin Goddess by failing to make the offering.

clearly she is not all there :lol:

Oh yes. Here I am sitting now, with my finger hovering over the big, red BAN-button on my desk ... and lurk! And wait!

that posts smells of spam to me, guess I'd better ban the spammer BWHAHAHahaahahaaa :lol:

For the mods, prolly so. It's gotta be awesome to have that much power at the tips of your fingers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back