thanksgiving . whats that all about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but lets hope that there wont be some kind of accidental button pushing going on...

Well, it works easy enough, this ban button (bun bottom? erm :scratch: )... and it CAN work on lost prophets, found prophets ... only vice versa does it not work. Some things must not be done by spam cops. :fangs:

Okay, so do I at least get to plead insanity before I'm banned???
girl_wacko.gif

For the mods, prolly so. It's gotta be awesome to have that much power at the tips of your fingers...

we can all dream my friend we can all dream

Genuine insanity is forgiven in SOME cases! Penguin Queens might be such a case. I am still debating the case of the lost and the found prophets, though.......................................... :scratch:

:wink:

Members who nicely told the story of the pilgrims and the natives are redeemed for tonight, I should say...

Have you forecast something, Scott?
If so, what?

sorry but I'm sure International pick on me day was last week

anyway I have many numbers, I have no less than 10 members of my buddy list on line as I type

Yes i forcast a slight chance of no snow in colorado, but a high chance of spam in this thread.

Sorry, Scott. Can't find it, so I must believe you are pulling my leg and never really forecast that. But you were the first so say the IMPOSSIBLE about the otters! So ... red BAN button, where are you !?!?! :fangs:

They laugh, too, at the mere thought!!!

youthinkyoucanphotographotters.jpg

sorry but I'm sure International pick on me day was last week

anyway I have many numbers, I have no less than 10 members of my buddy list on line as I type

Dang. But shouldn't it be a multi day event like the first Thanksgiving?

Ok I'm done in this thread...

Sorry, Scott. Can't find it, so I must believe you are pulling my leg and never really forecast that. But you were the first so say the IMPOSSIBLE about the otters! So ... red BAN button, where are you !?!?! :fangs:

They laugh, too, at the mere thought!!!

youthinkyoucanphotographotters.jpg

I think the one at the bottom thought i was serious....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back