the baddest 9 year old you know . . .

newrmdmike

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
_DSC3304-Edit.jpg

yay for the freedom of creative choice with clients from thailand!

haha, thanks . . . and thats not play money, but 6000 bot, or like . . . 170 us dollars about i think

Wow. Where did you find that kid? Did you know him?

yeah i know him, i'm staying with my sister this summer, and school let out for this guy, so he wants to come play all day . . . so today thats what we did.

and thanks everyone!

...and there is a little story behind it, he saw this picture
of my girlfriend and thought she was absolutely amazing, and wanted to send a picture of him to her, and to help him impress her he thought it would be benificial to sport the suit.

Hey newrmdmike,

Great mood shot of this little guy! Well done. I remember that other post with the portrait of your girlfriend and I wonder if I could make just one final comment on that one. If you wanted to take the detail just a step further, I did notice that there was the slightest hint of red in the whites of her eyes, which could be cleaned up a bit, since it was such an amazing shot about her eyes. Not that its big deal, but thought you might want to know. :)

Back to the current post though, nice job on the boy portrait. :thumbup:

NJ

thanks njman, i know what your talking about with the tint in the whites . . . but i used to be pretty bad about over whitening whites, so i try not to do much now-a-days. but, if i am subtle enough it would be an improvement, and if its an improvement then its worth changing.

there is some red in this kids eyes too, but it was from him swimming in the pool with his eyes open all day.

great photo! nice job working with the kids, most of them squirm and run away from me lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back