The Chemically Abandoned

Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess is that he's only imagining how awesome it's going to be, and that there are no photos to show.

I mean - who backs up images on their buddy's computer?

guise i think he's srs

this is srsbsnz guise

srsly

as I said. there's no way to screw up an abandoned mental hospital.

I really don't need to see it.

invisible said:
Why not reserve judgment until the photos are posted?

Why not reserve posting until the photos are taken?

Buckster said:
That's about enough of the mental games and bullspit...

According to posts on other forums by this dude, he just bought his camera a couple days ago, and is not allowed to own a gun because of 3 years in prison (since he revealed it, it's not like I'm divulging info he doesn't divulge himself).

Oh, and by the way, the Google Earth map location he posted is of:

Rockland Childrens Psychiatric Center - Orangetown, NY

Latitude: 41° 3'13.61"N
Longitude: 73°58'39.68"W

https://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF8&cid=13123269784842572645&q=Rockland+Childrens+Psychiatric+Center&iwloc=A&gl=US&hl=en-US

One more thing: His "Project" has already been done by others:

Scouting An Abandoned Mental Asylum: A Visit To The Rockland Psychiatric Center, Part 1 « Scouting NY

Aaaaand, part 2:

Part II: Scouting An Abandoned Mental Asylum – A Visit To The Rockland Psychiatric Center « Scouting NY

Did he delete those posts? Cause I went through his profile to see them and they're not there. Unless the mobile app hates me... XD

who backs up images on their buddy's computer?

Perhaps he has no computer, it's being repaired at the moment, he doesn't have a way of transferring the images from the card to an external storage medium, etc. I was once there myself. I was backing up my work on the workstation at the office I worked at until I was able to get a suitable computer at home that would allow me to store the images.

The dude sounds young, and like a bit of a putz. But, I repeat myself. I was at least this much of a putz when I was young and so, I venture to suggest, were all of us. Youthfulness is next to putzliness.

I assume homeboy's left us, but yeah, I'd wait for the images. Sometimes these kids have an astonishing eye. Not always, or even often, but sometimes. And, man, is that ever great so see when they come through with the vision, isn't it?

I know I, for one, was interested. I'm afraid he's been chased off though. I know that there was a link provided that showed someone else had already photographed that facility. That means little though considering the Eiffel Tower has been photographed numerous times. This fact should not stop anyone from taking their own photos of a place that has been photographed before.

^^ Ok, ok. You're probably right. It seems I've just whipped myself into a frenzy.

invisible said:
The OP's attitude is childish and pompous, but the attitude is a separate entity from the photos.

I guess we'll see then!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back