The Coffee House

I got my pups normal dog food from Amazon for $27 instead of $47 (instead of $60 at Petsmart) this morning. That’s a solid win. (I had to subscribe...think that’s why they offered the 40% off coupon?)

I got my pups normal dog food from Amazon for $27 instead of $47 (instead of $60 at Petsmart) this morning. That’s a solid win. (I had to subscribe...think that’s why they offered the 40% off coupon?)
Nice! Love a good savings.

I switched to Chewy after Amazon kept sending me broken and moldy packages. Plus, I get free shipping, which happens to be one day given proximity to their distribution center.

I am off to Glasgow for a few days tomorrow, weather don't look good but I will do my best Photographically.....:)

Miss Maggie is a Costco feeding/eating dog. (After the intense "Pagan's" review, Gary isn't sure if he should use feeding or eating when describing Maggie's source of food stock.)

Miss Maggie is a Costco feeding/eating dog. (After the intense "Pagan's" review, Gary isn't sure if he should use feeding or eating when describing Maggie's source of food stock.)

Maybe Tucker will be too, when our Costco finally goes in next year.

Maybe Tucker will be too, when our Costco finally goes in next year.
The Costco food gets good ratings. She eats both the dry and wet from Costco.

Keep a close eye on this. The subscribe and save option does NOT lock in pricing. I have read some complaints about the prices jumping up quite a bit. On the plus side, you can cancel at any time no penalties.

Keep a close eye on this. The subscribe and save option does NOT lock in pricing. I have read some complaints about the prices jumping up quite a bit. On the plus side, you can cancel at any time no penalties.

They give you about a week’s notice before they charge you and ship each month, so as long as I read that e-mail, I’m fine. We get a few other essentials that way (laundry detergent, wipes, diapers, etc) that we may not need every month so I usually check and adjust anyways.

We've fed our fur kids Science Diet for years. No problems ever.

I'm fixin to go to Livingston to Tractor Supply for dog food. I guess that means no ice cream going home today.

32.30 for the week.

One dog gets special food. The other 8 get what's cheap.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Most reactions

New Topics

Back