The 'Hertz van Rental spams his way to 10,000' thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Avis has felt the effects of scurvy and seems a bit jealous to me. With that said, I feel like starting a thread all about me.

And with my 10,000 I will advise you to go for it.
Go back over the archives and you will find lots of threads started by people just to get their post counts up.
It's all just a bit of a laugh, isn't it?

(Avis has always lived in my shadow. In fact I sometimes think he is my shadow)

Congratulations! You are the man! That many posts means a serious sacrifice of free-time, sun-light, and general contact with RL people. :)

But seriously, thanks for contributing so much, it makes TPF a better place.

Congratulations!

And it appears post 10000 was the last post this morning to keep that number for some time ;)

That many posts means a serious sacrifice of free-time, sun-light, and general contact with RL people.

I type quick - and I have a lot of free time as there is never much on TV.
I shun sunlight as I am a fully paid up member of the undead.
And you mean the people posting on here are unreal? Well I can believe that about some of them but others I have so I know they exist.
This place has a major advantage over the 'real' world - everyone here has at least a rudimentary interest in Photography, so we have common ground. I find that people with no interest in the subject to be rather dull.
But that's just me ;)

Long may your fingers keep typing - keep them posts coming and commenting on our pitiful efforts we post in the various forums. At least we know that someone noticed them.

If I thought it would be of any value to you, I'd post one of these :hail:, but I believe that you would quite rightly treat such attention with the contempt and disdain it so richly deserves. With that, I'd just like to say "that's an awful lot of posts, many of which I've found amusing or drawn some greater understanding from". :wink:

Just checking back on the handheld, to see if the dramatic pause ended. I see it did. So again, a hearty congrats on making the '5 digit club'. (and if that isn't handing you a straight line, I don't know what is!!)

Besides all the photographic info you've shared, I've learned a lot from having to google your more obscure WA entries. You really do have a ton of knowledge floating in that brain of yours. Personally, I'm glad you're so willing to give of your time and knowledge on this forum. As well as making it a 'fun' place to be. Your presence would be sorely missed. (Okay, that's too easy too, it would be truly missed, okay?) ;)

I'd like to thank my scriptwriters - there are too many to list and I'd have to pay them more if I did - and my production team.
Don't forget to buy your Hertz van Rental merchandise on the way out.
I love you all!*

(*'love' in this context means 'tolerate' but only to the point of accepting your money)

I always knew that Hertz was a measure of frequency! Over 10,000 is some oscillation!

Hi there, Arty. I remember back in the days when you didn't need to shave :lmao:

It was fun then, wasn't it?

I have to shave almost every day now Hertz...in less than a year i'll be 20...now THATS scary

This forums gotten scary too...too many new forums and loads of new guys on the scene...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back