D7K

This is the right time..
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
500px.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Today, amongst everything else happening in life right now (we got married we moved we’re expecting our first child) all during this pandemic.
I decided to gift myself, a lease that’s been missing his trinity brothers, I have picked up the 70-200 f2.8e fl Ed vr

I’ve shot 5 shots so far as I’ve been working but oh lord what a piece of glass!!

It completes my 2.8 line up and the “holy trinity” of 14-24 2.8, 24-70 2.8 and now the 70-200 2.8.

Happy man!!

Sent from my mobile device because I’m either outside or too lazy to get my MacBook..

It is, isn't it?

Shooting it on the d850 it’s just wow, great VR contrast and sharpness. Can’t wait to field test this properly

Sent from my mobile device because I’m either outside or too lazy to get my MacBook..

Good for you!

I also have a 70-200 f/2.8 and I love it.

Reactions: D7K
I don't have any of these lenses. But I enjoy hearing the opinions of other people. I am thinking the f/2.8 factor is big in making these lenses popular.

Enjoy it, it's a great do it all lens for sure. I use mine quite a bit despite having more specialized glass in the bag, as it offers a lot of flexibility with minimal downsides. The only one of the 3 I don't really use is the 14-24, as the Zeiss Milvus 15 and 18 usually covers the wide stuff for me.

Congrats on all counts! =]

Hrr, hrr.

Well, my personal trinity is probably AF-S 24mm f1.8, Zeiss Distagon 35mm f2 ZF, and Tokina 100mm f2.8 macro.

Today, amongst everything else happening in life right now (we got married we moved we’re expecting our first child) all during this pandemic.
I decided to gift myself, a lease that’s been missing his trinity brothers, I have picked up the 70-200 f2.8e fl Ed vr

I’ve shot 5 shots so far as I’ve been working but oh lord what a piece of glass!!

It completes my 2.8 line up and the “holy trinity” of 14-24 2.8, 24-70 2.8 and now the 70-200 2.8.

Happy man!!

Congrats on all!!! But what about a prime?? You'll be forever glad you bought the Nikon glass; I still use my
50mm f/1.4 from back in the 60's!!

My personal holy trinity is, onions, celery and peppers.

I rarely take my 70-200mm f/2.8 off my D850, it's a great lens. When I do, it's to use a 24-70mm f/2.8. Congratulations x3!

Congrats on all!!! But what about a prime?? You'll be forever glad you bought the Nikon glass; I still use my

I thought I was the only one left in the world that still had, let alone used that lens. Back in the day that was considered the best lens on the market.

I thought I was the only one left in the world that still had, let alone used that lens. Back in the day that was considered the best lens on the market.
Nope, I actually have 2 of them; one pristine the other is a war vet I carried in Vietnam. It rests in honored glory along with my first "F" on a book case. Both camera and lens look like they were hit by a truck. They both still work.
get the image.

50,85,105 1.4 are still in the idea bank right now, I loved the 85 1.8 I owned previously and I I also thought the sigma art 50 1.4 was simply exceptional but ended up having not enough use to justify keeping it.
I love prime lenses and I’m sure I’ll be adding a few!

Most reactions

Back