Photos NOT OK to edit
Used the channel mixer to convert to B&W

103004_01.jpg

momnoah01.jpg

You can view Noah's gallery here

AWWWWWWWWW...SOO CUTE!!!!!

i love the second pic!!!!

md

great work! yes i've learned that the channel mixer is best for B&W. simple desaturation just doesnt do the trick! I use 60/40/0 and mono. what did you use on these?

I also took a look at Noah's gallery. Awesome pics. In one he looks like a pro boxer :wink: and I love the foot pic! thanks for sharing Noah's new world with us! :D

jonmikal said:
great work! yes i've learned that the channel mixer is best for B&W. simple desaturation just doesnt do the trick! I use 60/40/0 and mono. what did you use on these?

I also took a look at Noah's gallery. Awesome pics. In one he looks like a pro boxer :wink: and I love the foot pic! thanks for sharing Noah's new world with us! :D
Thanks! I don't remember specifically... I usually go 50 or so red, negative blue and the difference in green.

Shark said:
Aww, what a little cutie! Wow, time flies, huh??

You tell US, bub.....we're doing the countdown with you and Kell.... :D

You already know what I think of these, Chad... :heart:

Those are some great pics yo! Cute as hell!

Congrats again! :D

I usually think all babies are ugly, but yours isnt, he is so cute and full of life.

Hes got some great parents to grow up with though, just make sure you take him with yah on photography trips...seeing the world like that at his age would..>I think...do him wonders!

I like both the pictures....leaning more towards #1.
He is probably like "What on earth is Daddy pointing at me"? :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back