The most boring type of photo to look at, for me, is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Photos of kids, especially babies. Ye gods I hate Baby Pictures because they all look the same. I've seen some really well done baby pictures, and I still didn't like them because I don't like the subject.

Baby pictures have their place, but their place is not one where I have to look at them.

... puts a photoshopped baby in the cat's mouth ...

OK, before I shoot this ... have I included pretty much everything?

Car
Waterdrop
One’s own children
Pregnant woman
Fireworks
Party Snaps on MySpace
Pets
Portraits
Flower macro
Vacation snapshots
Boring product shots (bowls, etc.)
Studio portraits
Sunsets
Sightseeing tourist traps
Your room
Family shot with forced smile (and messy face)
Wedding photo
Self portrait in mirror
Street photography
Sports
HDR
Bugs
Landscapes
Girl sprayed with hose
Colonoscopy polaroids

Hummm...what is left to take photos of?

Well, Hertz, I stick to my original answer: even if it is very well-done car photography, perfect lighting, POV, angle, focus, in other words: even if I can SEE that it is a GOOD PHOTO (as such), I am still bored with car photography.

Which doesn't mean I were unable to appreciate which one's good and which one's bad. So yes, it is very much the subject matter that makes me open up threads here (which is where I see most of the photos I see these days), see it is cars, and close the thread again.

Yes this, precisely.

And sports, unless there's some serious emotion coming though. Sports for sports sake, meh.

Well, I suppose I could photoshop a derriere onto the cat ...

This is starting to get tough to correograph ...

The groom can be juggling boring products (bowls, etc.) ... does that count as sports?

I'm surprised at how many people dislike looking at pictures of cars. You're all boring.

I'm surprised by the number of people who said "cars"; it seems like everyone on the forum posts shots of cars...:wink:

But, I would have to concur, "cars" are the most boring subject matter IMO. I have only seen a couple shots of cars that really interest me - Thorhammer had some real good shots and someone else who I can't remember had a shot of someone driving a Nissan (I think) on the highway.

Photos of kids, especially babies. Ye gods I hate Baby Pictures because they all look the same. I've seen some really well done baby pictures, and I still didn't like them because I don't like the subject.

Baby pictures have their place, but their place is not one where I have to look at them.

eek! a baby hater!

self portraits, tilted and turned into an avatar. Boooooooooooring...

btw, I don't skip any thread purely based on seeing words like 'cars' 'baby' or 'flowers'. But I must say that most sunset pics are pretty boring.

pascal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back