The only photo I'm happy with today. And boy, am I happy.

clarinetJWD

The Naked Spammer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
jwdphotography.com
I went to get my haircut, so of course I took my camera for the walk. I came back with 60 pictures, a few of which I'd normally post, but I got this one. And I loved this one so much, all the others looked like crap by comparison. I hope you all like this as much as I do :)

Oh, and aside from a cloned tree branch in the sky, this has no processing. Those are the exact colors that the camera produced.

Galleryforum.jpg

Awesome, Joe!
I checked out your gallery, and I also really like the clarinet/flute picture. Excellent DOF.

Very nice. You should be happy. This capture is just amazing. Love the composition.

I can see why you like it so much Joe :) Love the colors, it's nice and sharp...and as always those lines :)

This is the difference in class (photographywise) I can see here: I certainly tried (!) to go for something similar in this photo here (which I had put up here under "Car Dealer Premises Architecture") (http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y74/Ini2212/Kind%20of%20Abstract/MercedesSchulz-Rahmen3.jpg), but mine is not even a fraction as good as yours. What a sky! And all those lines! Not surprising that you are happy. (I was happy about my photos too, until...................) ;)

Cool! :thumbup:

Awsome :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back