the power of dreams...

do you know whats under the hood of a lotus elise? it's a euro car right.

depends on the model, but a toyota engine for all intensive purposes. So what? It's an elise, you've just compared a euro roadster to a civic...try again.

you could view "the power of dreams" as some engineer did invision a economic small vehicle affordable by many, or the fact that many people just dream of owning a car. personally i would never want to own a lambo or any high end euro.

ch'yea, sure. goodluck with that man. i hope i can live in wonderland with alice and drive an exotic car.

and THAT is what your ad. is lacking. Do you get it now? I might be coming off as a dick, but you just validated my point. The dreamy/Salvador Dali tale of an exotic in wonderland would be a much better ad. then the silhouette of a sedan at dusk.

you could view "the power of dreams" as some engineer did invision a economic small vehicle affordable by many, or the fact that many people just dream of owning a car. personally i would never want to own a lambo or any high end euro.

then the ad. missed that point all together. I agree, an eco-car would be a dream car to some, but i think that would be more of a "field of flowers" daylight shot kinda thing...maybe some happy forrest animals too? LOL...j/k.

ok, so to wrap up this lesson, The car on the left will get more attention than the one on the right?

Honda-Civic-1.8VMT.jpg
Ferrari-Enzo-supercar-photo.jpg

and THAT is what your ad. is lacking. Do you get it now? I might be coming off as a dick, but you just validated my point. The dreamy/Salvador Dali tale of an exotic in wonderland would be a much better ad. then the silhouette of a sedan at dusk.
it's ur dream, i don't like it. i'm contented with a small car that can bring me where i go. its just an ad. you go tell honda that they failed. okay? not us average peeps who drives them.

so what? it's powered by a 2jz japan engine. you can keep ur chassis. try again.

no no no no....you're comparing a sporty 2 door with competition-built chassis/drivetrain/suspension worth $60-90k to a $15k mass produced grocery getter. there is no comparisson. It's like apples and lasagna....i mean there's no comparisson, man!

glad you're finally seeing my point.
thanks, i'm sorry to say that i can't do anything about their ad. you went to my thread with your opinion that honda's ad is a joke...
how bout this, whenever you see a honda driving around, tell them they're driving a car that have a false advertisement and blame them. goodluck!

Most reactions

Back