The Princess (no pics)

So freakin' strange.........
Sometimes you just wish these folks would come to their senses, but maybe there is much more that we realize. Perhaps this person is their "drive". Perhaps it's just a case of having a low sense of esteem. My money is going on the Mom though. :)

elsaspet said:
Hi Lumi,
I bet your photog is gonna be wonderful. The only way you can spend too much money on wedding photography is if you got yucky photos, which I know you won't.
Think about it. You spend a small fortune on your wedding, and what you have left after the big day is the dress, the memories and the photos.
I can't wait to see yours!!!!!!!!!!!!
BTW-You wouldn't be what I consider a "low ender". And besides that, I love shooting photogs weddings. They totally "get it". They can see the work thats been put into each photo, and they understand the limitations of certain situations.
Congrats again on your Engagement!!!! I'm excited for you!
Cindy
PS-I've posted the Hellcat's photos, but I'm not saying who. Hehe.

Thanks babe! You're right about the monetary issue; the photos are going to be the lasting things ( besides our marriage ;)) from the wedding. Photography is the area we knew we'd spend a serious moolah.

Phew, I was wondering if I was a 'low-ender' or not :lol:

Now I have to hunt for the hellcat! :lol:

elsaspet said:
Guess what, I just hit her with the $90 and hour "changes" routine. Quite as a peep. Suddenly everything is sheer beauty. She loves everything. I can hear the birds chirping outside my window. The sun is shining. LOL.
Could you elaborate a bit please? What is the first sentence?

The only I can come up with is the cliche "bridezilla"

My first wedding will be in the first week of september. A remarrying mother with a bride who doesn't want any of the ceremonies. Go figure.

Most reactions

Back