The project not yet done

Mr Fish

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
As with most photgraphers i am constantly thinking of what projects to shoot. But most of them rarely come to fruition.

My latest idea is the tattooist at work.

What about the rest of you? what ideas are you currently mulling over that for one reason or another will probabley never get done?

Hmmm...I thought of setting up some images like wine bottles and that...
Insects are sometimes good.
Hmm....my projet would probably be artfull pics, maybe of a drop of water hanging on a windosill....Im weird...

There are a couple of stores, in the city I work, that have huge American flags in front of them. Every day I drive by to see if the weather is how I want. I want to take a photo laying on my back looking up the flag pole. I want some cloud color, and the wind needs to be right for the flags movement. I would prefer to have a sunset-sunrise color the clouds with maybe some darking from a storm.

The only problem is getting everything to come into place at the right time.

I got hooked on photo collages - but I havent done one in years. I just had an idea for one last night, and to do it with that BW with color thing you can do in photoshop - but I gotta go through asking the owner of the store (Cos its inside) and blah blah blah....

Why do our ideas never come into fruition :lol:

I've got a bunch of projects in my head that never get started, let alone finished. I think most of them I just decide they wouldn't be very interesting. But I'm not saying just in case I change my mind, I don't want anyone stealing my ideas!! :p

I would like to take some pictures of a certain spot in each season. Maybe a tree or a bridge or something, then hang in a custom frame in my living room. Guess I could really start anytime but I haven't gotten around to it.

i have some ideas with an underwater camera. but all i can afford is a disposable one. or a regular disposable in a plastic bag. :( but i dont have a model. at least not really. or anything else i was in the image. so it's kind of a flop and i doubt i'll do it.

other things i wanted to do this summer was go to a zoo, some nice parks, do sports (kids baseball mainly...i did my two big ones.

a friend wants some portraits of himself...so i suppose that will be my next project :) a project that will get done..eventually :/ i hope.

What I really want to do is some pcitures of nature/people in fog. I live by a lake, but still fog isnt very common in this area, so I just waiting for the right time.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back