The sun sets on a legendary Texan

eromallagadnama said:
Someone must have been tryin to boost you to 2000 before they realized they weren't at deviantart :lol:
deviantART isn't working at my house again! I'll have to go to Starbucks and upload a bunch of photos ;)
Oh, and the refresh thing doesn't work unless two people are doing it at once :lol:

Dude, that's really weird. You need to get that figured out 'vuz I need someone else to spam my devART site! Personally, I'd rather sit in Panera, but that's just me.

I just realized that Jons old avatar is back :) YAY!!!

Deviantart goes down for me a lot, but I haven't ever had problems uploading.

Joe's problem isn't that the site is down, it's just that his router, for some reason or another, won't allow him to visit the site. It's very strange. I guess I'm now Joe's official spokesperson.

Damn, this should seriously be moved to the General Off Topic Discussions forum. I've kinda given up hope on people actually commenting on the shot.

And Amanda, according to the name-thingy under your user name you don't like spam. I don't feel inclined to believe that. :D BTW, how do you get a personalized one of those?

:lol: I worked really hard at it...actually there are two ways...if the mods feel you need/deserve/or want to abuse you with a title they can, or you can subscribe the the forum and choose your own...I guess I deserved this one :lol: They can also do dangerous things with your rep level too :lol:

spiralout said:
Man, I just looked at Elsapet's thread in the Crit gallery. We got some stiff competition guys, but I think we can beat it! :D

better get going....you got a lot of catching up to do :lmao:

um.....would this be a bad time to say I really like the statue shot? :scratch:

Or does anyone even remember the start of this thread? :lol:

We can take the other thread down no problem...it's as easy as this, I think that your picture sucks Scott...this one is much better: insertsuckypicturelinkhere :lol:
(If you don't understand this, read the thread in critique and it will make lots more since :lol: )

eromallagadnama said:
We can take the other thread down no problem...it's as easy as this, I think that your picture sucks Scott...this one is much better: insertsuckypicturelinkhere :lol:
(If you don't understand this, read the thread in critique and it will make lots more since :lol: )

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

eromallagadnama said:

Them's fightin' words 'Manda! Sounds like you are FOR war!!!! *cocks gun* :gun:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back