The TPF Print Exchange Extravaganza!

I just got my package today. Cool! Nice work, everyone!
This is the one I sent:

[oops I removed the image. I wasn't considering that not everyone had gotten the package yet.]

Like I mentioned earlier, the ink has foamed up in the cartridges (I think), so there's some microbanding, which I apologize for. I still haven't gotten that fixed. :(

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's prints. If I participate in a future print exchange, I'll be sure to pick something I've shot on film and print it properly in the darkroom. I had to get some quick prints of a two-year-old digital shot made because I had no darkroom access :(. Oh well, they ended up looking decent, I suppose.

Man i can't wait to see them, I go home tonight and they should be waiting for me in the mailbox...

Here was mine.

blackwall.jpg

camera: Anniversary Speed Graphic 150mm Schneider lens
film: Arista Pro 125
printed on 8"x10" glossy FB paper

Yep i found them waiting in my mail box yesterday and i must say i was amazed at the pictures that were sent. Very good everyone. I gotta say i love the kitty. I am thinking that is Orie's but i could be wrong LOL, and Gero, that picture you sent is amazing. I liked everyones pictures, I like the expirement that DrLynn did with the photo collage, it looks really cool. Marks picture of the little girl is very expressive and endearing. Matt's is of course very nice. Jeff i love the Tetons. I am assuming the archeticture shot is Bob's. I love arch. photography. What building is that. It looks like a government building. i.e. courthouse or something.

My photos i wish i had more time with. The first was looking through the window of a demolished building in the pearl district. One wall of the building is still standing and i took it because i liked that you could see the building through it. The second picture unfortunatly looked better in color but i couldn't make anough copies in time. I gave it a light blue tone to try and bring out the water a bit, but in color i think it would look alot better.

Sorry, the cat's mine :). Evil little cow she is, too... I caught her sleeping and grabbed that shot, she wasn't impressed.

I just got the photos this weekend! WONDERFUL WORK! You guys really do inspire me to become a better photographer! I absolutely love the collage with the tree, Great experiment. I'll post some more comments about the other photos when I get home and have more time to look at them. I only had a few minutes to check them out before I had to come to work.

Great job everyone, I can't wait for the next one when I can print the photos in my own darkroom! YAY! :D

My package came in the mail yesterday, but my wife forgot to tell me until today. :D

Anyway, what a great bunch of images! Now I gotta go buy some frames!

Matt and Mark, those shots were every bit as good as anticipated.
Orie, I loved that shot. Just the right amount of grain, and a beautiful composition.
Jeff and Gero, two absolutely breathtaking mountain ranges. Both shots do a great job of giving that impression of size.
Bob, that cat shot is wonderful. Nice cozy composition, and so much texture detail and contrast you feel like you can reach out and touch that fur.
Zach, very nice composition. I love the balance, and then the spot of color to draw in your attention. Very striking. Good job.
And Havoc, those shots were definitely worth the wait! Your river scene was one of my wife's favorites.

Well i really appreciate the nice comments :)
I was feeling like i was the weakest link, especally since my photo teacher told me that it was just "C" work. I was very impressed with all of them, if i wasn't the weakest link then their was none because all of the pictures are spectacular!

Most reactions

Back