The View Outside Your Window - due whenever

Perhaps a little more "on topic", an older shot out the front door :mrgreen:

Sunset2.jpg

Cheers, Don

Best view of all, Damian :lol: Let's see some more ;)
I'll share with 2 more views to liven this thread up.

Spain:
dsc0182ca2.jpg

Italy:

dsc0459gr3.jpg

dsc2833il8.jpg

beautiful...isn't it?

Here's hubby's boat going by out front the other day. He's the one in brown coveralls.

021-5.jpg

^^^ You have an error that prevents the photo from showing...you have a space after 'jpg' that needs to be removed, and then the final square bracketed part needs the / before img

Not a recent photo, but the view outside my window on this particular day.

Hunting for human remains in my back yard shortly after we moved in. Quite an interesting day.

20040420Dogsearch05.jpg

Not a recent photo, but the view outside my window on this particular day.

Hunting for human remains in my back yard shortly after we moved in. Quite an interesting day.
And the reason you even thought there might be human remains was...???

And the reason you even thought there might be human remains was...???
Forgot about posting that...

I didn't think there might be human remains, the police think.

Story....

Bought the house in 2000. About a year later a detective knocks on the door asking about the previous owner. Seems the wife disappeared back in the 80's, supposedly disappeared on a stormy night running to the grocery store and never returning. The case was never closed and the detective told us they visit every few years. Since there are now new owners, he asked us if we have noticed any concrete patches or anything in the basement and asked if he could have a look around.

Fast forward a couple of years and the same detective visits. They have this K9 unit trained to find human remains in the area and he wanted permission to bring the dog out while in the general area. He explained that we may notice a helicopter fly over just surveying the area so we wouldn't be alarmed over that. Never thought anything of the helicopter until my wife called me at work and said how a copter with POLICE plastered on the side hovered and circled out house about 100 feet up four times before flying off! Hmm, if we weren't the talk of the neighborhood, we sure are now! LOL.

Two days later, I have a detective's car, State Police car in the driveway, two State cars out front, a K9 van, and uniformed police all over my yard with a (beautiful) German Sheppard running around.

After all was done did the detective visit the neighbor's to explain what was going on... after the helicopter circling my house at 100 ft four times and my property filled with police, LOL.

So, that's the story. I figured I'd get some people wondering by posting the way I did, hehe.

Well??......Any remains found? If so, it would probably be enough to make me sell the house.

Ha ha! No, no remains found. Since the brother down the road refused permission for them to bring the dog, we now have our suspicions :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back