the "whats your screen name mean?" thread

My entire initials. First thing I thought of I guess.. and it just stuck.

My avvy is one of my favorite cartoon characters and has one of the best lines to my mind. Mind you, I had two young sons at one time.

"Listen, I say, listen to me boy when I'm talkin' to 'ya".

The screenname is a different story all together.

Airgunr, I know this isn't vintage, but does it count as an airgun?

000_2007.jpg

http://s37.photobucket.com/albums/e94/SCbassboy/?action=view&current=000_2027.flv

Built by me to fire either potatoes or whatever fits through the 6' one inch barrel and to fire marbles from the 4' one-half inch barrel at 150 psi. Sorry for the thread hijack.

RD

Had a pilot who always called me a "Chibamonkey", heard it from some clients that he flew on another job. Found out later on that it was a term used at Texas A&M by frat boys to mean a GDI (Gosh-Darn Independant) or non-frat male. By this time, it had stuck...and everyone was calling me that. Kinda fits as I was a GDI at K-State back in the early 80's. :gun:

Airgunr, I know this isn't vintage, but does it count as an airgun?

000_2007.jpg

http://s37.photobucket.com/albums/e94/SCbassboy/?action=view&current=000_2027.flv

Built by me to fire either potatoes or whatever fits through the 6' one inch barrel and to fire marbles from the 4' one-half inch barrel at 150 psi. Sorry for the thread hijack.

RD

If it uses some form of gas and shoves something out the barrel I class it as an airgun! Nice work on that beast!:thumbup:

I collect guns from the 1600's through the late 1800. Nice hobby since there aren't lots of them out there you can't go broke! I've got a fairly nice collection of ball & butt reservoir rifles and aircanes. The smallest it around .22 calibre and the biggest is .62 calibre, quite the monster.

I also shoot Field Target so most of it is in the sitting position with a few of the dreaded "Standers".

SCguy,

I love the Beeman R1 and P1. Both are very nice guns. Well built and very accurate. I use a AirArms TX200 or Theoben Rapid 12, both in .22 for most of my hunting.

For Field Target I use either my Daystate CR94 or Styer, both of which are highly modified. I'm in Florida right now at my Mother-in-laws or I'd post a photo of the Daystate. I'll do that when I get back at the end of the week.

What I like about building these is the fact that I can make a gun that will shoot a marble at least 250 yds for under $30. I also built a few combustion potato guns that fire off of propane. With a 2" barrel, they put a hurtin on about anything you shoot at. I built one for a friend that fired off of acetylene. It blew up in his uncle's arms, but thankfully, no one was hurt.

RD

I am Canadian and its Me lol.

I'm a huge Peanuts fan (think Snoopy... Charlie brown) and a family members childhood nickname. Nothing deep or secretive :D

I love motorcycles, Kawasakis to be exact. I own 4 Kawasakis. My name is Tom but most friends and family have always just called me T. I hang out on a site dedicated to Kawasaki Ninjas called zxforums.com On there I'm Kawi_T When I came here I chose the same one to help me keep it straight.

My avvy is one of my favorite cartoon characters and has one of the best lines to my mind. Mind you, I had two young sons at one time.

"Listen, I say, listen to me boy when I'm talkin' to 'ya".

The screenname is a different story all together.

Whenever I read this name I always think of the movie Mad Max. Theres a biker in there named Kundalini (spelling?). He gets his hand ripped off. The other bikers chase Max's family and when they find them the leader says "Kundalini wants his hand back"

Mine is just a nickname I've had for years because of my sharp teeth.

I use this screen name on all the forums Im on except one. I got it many moons ago from a co worker who was creeped out by my halloween fascination. He called me Chiller one day, and I just stuck with it.

Nabero=First two letters of my first, middle, and last name.

There is a longer (see: nerdier, slightly embarrassing) story behind it...but that will suffice I'm sure.

Most reactions

Back