There's a whale in our river!

You Brits just like to confuse everything, don't you? :lol:

Technically, I was speaking in "tons" - which is not to be confused with speaking in "tongues", though I'm capable of doing that, too. :twisted:

And yeah, Lumi, I'm with you - it's exciting for everyone to be able to see him up close like this and makes a good story, but getting him out of there safely is the biggest concern. :heart:

terri said:
You Brits just like to confuse everything, don't you? :lol:

Technically, I was speaking in "tons" - which is not to be confused with speaking in "tongues", though I'm capable of doing that, too. :twisted:

And yeah, Lumi, I'm with you - it's exciting for everyone to be able to see him up close like this and makes a good story, but getting him out of there safely is the biggest concern. :heart:

You just keep digging love.

Rob

:mrgreen:

gettin a strage mix of moby dick and hitchhikers gide to the galixy all battered in one easy to carry pocket eddition book. should i be concered????? all i can say is so long and thanks for all the fish

Yep. They couldn't just leave him where he was, but the rescue effort was no doubt traumatic for him. Very sad. I know those rescuers gave it all they had. :thumbup:

terri said:
I would, but it would be disrespectful to the whale. :meh:

:(

Most reactions

New Topics

Back