Think I Over Processed?

@Coull3d thank you. Why buy an adult coloring book, when there are other options in the digital age! LOL

The Picture looks really cool, although they seem to be in a rude position. The Color of the Picture really catches my eye and I'm sure it catches other peoples eye too. I am looking forward to more Pictures from you and would be willing to comment on them.

~Josh

Thanks this one was from a few weeks back. It was a learning exercise and a killing time work. I sampled the color from the original and used that to set my brush to hand color the B&W version.

Just goes to show you're never too old to try something new. I myself am 29 and still learning things even as i'm approaching the big 3 0. A for effort at least.

Just goes to show you're never too old to try something new. I myself am 29 and still learning things even as i'm approaching the big 3 0. A for effort at least.

I doubled that age a good while ago, and I'm still learning.

The oranges look realistic enough to me. We had an orange tree in our back yard in SE Texas, and they often never really turned a bright color - sometimes stayed a mite on the green side. But when you cut into them, they were bright orange, juicy and perfect. Valencia, maybe? Smaller and thin-skinned. My favorite!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back