**thoughts for 2006

aprilraven said:
maybe ...but only once...
then he will never get to kick a dang thing again....

Erik made a joke the other day (he likes to say things that he knows will get a rise out of me) about giving me a black eye (don't worry, he never would)...I told him go ahead, my pain would be a LOT less intense and much shorter lived than his would, after I got done with him.

core_17 said:
Erik made a joke the other day (he likes to say things that he knows will get a rise out of me) about giving me a black eye (don't worry, he never would)...I told him go ahead, my pain would be a LOT less intense and much shorter lived than his would, after I got done with him.

:lmao:

you know, its kinda funny, but around here, men dont cotton to other men hitting chicks...

so i never have to worry about paying someone back... i have brothers, cousins, uncles, friends, and a host of females, that would think they get a chance first...

and since my family IS the "people that people know" ( you know, where you wanna do away with someone..??) then more than likely, any guy that hit me or any female member of our family, would end up in three different ponds, and in three different counties....

no cement boots needed... the catfish are hungry....:lol:

oh, and there is always draino or pine sol if its a husband.... after a few meals, they are sicker than a dog....and its all the ulcers that finally let loose...( wink wink...)

aprilraven said:
ha! you didnt ask me, cause of the fear of draino.....right?
Draino is a relative of yours? He's a scary clown, right?

If I asked you to marry me as well, would that be big o' me? :mrgreen:

ok..got that one.... bigamy....

gotcha... you sneaky man you.... i missed the other one the other day...

i got this one...!! :boogie: do the happy dance....

so...? are ya askin'??? :sexywink:

yeah, he is....but it might be for more than you think..

he may wanna run to me...not away...

( ok...even for me that was lame, we all know people hide from me...scary i tell you...scary scary scary.....woogidy woogidy...)

i would suggest "with it" .... test drive, my friend... test drive...

what seems great on a lot sitting still , can't handle the turns in the road..

( not speaking as in Hertz... God knows you can bet he handles well, he is a turbo sport if i ever saw one...!!... just talking about men in general...)

aprilraven said:
i would suggest "with it" .... test drive, my friend... test drive...

what seems great on a lot sitting still , can't handle the turns in the road..

( not speaking as in Hertz... God knows you can bet he handles well, he is a turbo sport if i ever saw one...!!... just talking about men in general...)

That all goes without saying my friend!:mrgreen:

aprilraven said:
:blushing: Sad to say at the moment I'm more like a clapped out old FIAT with shot bearings and bald tyres.

Hertz van Rental said:
:blushing: Sad to say at the moment I'm more like a clapped out old FIAT with shot bearings and bald tyres.

Look Navel ... er ... Raven ... it's a fixer-upper ... just like we like 'em!

(stokes fire under cauldron in preparation ...)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back