Through a window

vixenta

Hands Off Me Haggis!
Reaction score
I took this as it looked old and interesting, i love the cottage feel and this window had it, so hope you like it.

8f94bc5d1jv.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Okay...can someone move this to where it should be? :mrgreen: :er:

Nice photo and a good balance of exposure....

But that window is just sooooo messed up!:confused: It may be because I make & fit them for a living but what does the catch screw into? Glass? and what about the hinges? Do they screw into the glass too? Anyone who has traditional diamond leaded glass will know how flimsy & floppy the glass is without the casement to fit it into so the thought of "opening" his window just boggles the mind!

Please tell me where this was, if the window is supposed to open & what the hell do those screws screw into?:confused:

PlasticSpanner said:
Nice photo and a good balance of exposure....

But that window is just sooooo messed up!:confused: It may be because I make & fit them for a living but what does the catch screw into? Glass? and what about the hinges? Do they screw into the glass too? Anyone who has traditional diamond leaded glass will know how flimsy & floppy the glass is without the casement to fit it into so the thought of "opening" his window just boggles the mind!

Please tell me where this was, if the window is supposed to open & what the hell do those screws screw into?:confused:
I think I can just see the frame of the window around the edge, maybe it's attached to that somehow? I don't know! :lol:
You've certainly made me look though. :mrgreen:

Cool photo, interesting "handle". :thumbsup:

Haha, aww did i hurt your head with this photo? :lol:
It was an old country house in the middle of nowhere taken in one of the old bedrooms, seeing i'm a bit ignorant and all, i didn't really take time to look closely at the hinges and it was far too cold outside to open...well see if the window would open without falling down on the ground! haha
I'll no doubt go again soon, so i'll take more care in looking closer next time for you :D
Thanks though, it does seem interesting when you look and think about it though

Poor Chris. :lol: This window got him all worked up.

I like this image - B&W is lovely here, and I think that handle makes the shot - so elegant. :thumbup: Nice one!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back