Item for Sale
Tiltall Tripod - Sturdy

Asking Price
$80

Item Location
Irvine, California

Item Description
For sale is a classic Tiltall Tripod.

Full black, metal construction with silver knobs for adjustment looks very classy. It is very sturdy and would work great if you need a very stable tripod. Although not recommended for hiking as it is a bit on the heavy side, it would serve well in other settings. It has served me well in many indoor shootings. However, I tend to travel more and this tripod is sitting at home. Therefore, it is for sale.

With 3 section leg with pressure adjustment, it can stretch very high when fully extended (I'm estimating about 72") and still stay very stable. It also has recessed spike feet for different terrain. Leg stretching and 3-way adjustments are smooth and strong when tightened.

One of the legs also can be taken out to be used as a monopod. The monopod head attachment will also be included.

Only flaw other than minor scratches is the longest adjustment bar on the 3-way head is slightly bent, which is quite hard to notice. The bend will not influence operation in any way.

Please send me a PM if interested.
Thanks!

(I also have manual fast tele zoom, SMC-F 70-210mm, *istD with grip and nikon gear for sale)

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
$20 (more for international)

Shipping Services
USPS Priority Mail