Time lapse hi def

Color temp needs to be much reduced on the night shot for white balance, and you kept a few bumps of the camera position in the time-lapse which could have been skipped, as they were very near the beginning of the sequences.

The grid transitions served no purpose in my mind, and I despised the music. Obviously, music is a matter of taste, but it has to be considered. What possible link is there between the scenes and the sound??? In this case, absolutely none.

Color temp needs to be much reduced on the night shot for white balance, and you kept a few bumps of the camera position in the time-lapse which could have been skipped, as they were very near the beginning of the sequences.

The grid transitions served no purpose in my mind, and I despised the music. Obviously, music is a matter of taste, but it has to be considered. What possible link is there between the scenes and the sound??? In this case, absolutely none.
Thank you Bro but how do I reduce my temp at that shutter speed ,bump I will manage and the sound I did not have any great music so was left with no option but to add this songs. Please guide me

Sent from my SM-T805 using Tapatalk

On the D3200, the Shooting Menu, White Balance. Pick the first or second option. You want a fairly low color temperature. Too low and everything is blue-ish, too high and its yellow or reddish.

It might be adjustable in your time-lapse software, I don't know. But try a couple of shots one night just to see the difference.

Thank you Bro it's was a great help will try and let you know

Sent from my SM-T805 using Tapatalk

Most reactions

New Topics

Back