Tiny Florence

Jimee

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
2263930025_5331ee2f7c.jpg

Flickr page: http://flickr.com/photos/21485344@N04/2263930025/
This is my first attempt at a fake-tilt, and I just figured out how to do it a few hours ago, so I'm sure that it's not very realistic (read: don't be afraid to rip this thing to shreds, I need it)
:)

That is really neat. I would like to see it with more of the buildings in focus, rather than the narrow band.

I'm not sure how to get a larger band of focus, I'll have to play around with it more.
I can make a version with everything in focus, but you realize it won't look like a model anymore, just a regular picture of Florence (which is what it is).

the focus effect looks unnatural because you're plain of view is parallel to the ground. the effect you're going for only works when you're looking down at something from a slight angle

I love the effect, I think as mentioned above the focus is to narrow, but with the picture you have chosen its probably the best you can get unles you just do one side of the river?

cameras don't focus like that. it's very obviously fake looking, i'm sorry.

if you get the take a picture looking down on a subject then it looks like a model fake village (the model villages are very poular in England, small towns often have them)

I wanted to post my version of a similar style if you object ill remove it :) this is looking down from a cathedral

2196828089_8231b72092.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back