Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
CnC please

4449292908_beb6e1611a.jpg

4448516463_3aab0cc8dd.jpg

4449293912_e2f1ac685a.jpg

4449293750_64d38600c5.jpg

4448516725_083db86b5b.jpg

There has to be some kind of PP done on 1 through 3 that make them look like that, but I LOVE them!

I honestly have no real C&C for them, they look good to me ;)

There has to be some kind of PP done on 1 through 3 that make them look like that, but I LOVE them!

I honestly have no real C&C for them, they look good to me ;)

PP on 1 is slight vignetting and thats it, just a slight vignette though

seriously? It looks like you turned them into paintings or something... they are freaking gorgeous! :)

I want to repeat, I am not an expert...but I do understand some...

I do not see what others see in these shots. Flowers have been shot a gazillion times. Creativity, lighting and composition seem to be missing to me. Or at least they are not much different than can be found on a lot of different pages.

Try to get more creative, such as angle, time of day. Shoot from an angle(s) you are uncomfortable from. Experiment.

I can only tell you that I have shot similar shots this past week and I am very disappointed in my results. I am trying and have not succeeded in producing something just a little different.
Remember, this is just my opinion, I am not trying to ruin your day.

I want to repeat, I am not an expert...but I do understand some...

I do not see what others see in these shots. Flowers have been shot a gazillion times. Creativity, lighting and composition seem to be missing to me. Or at least they are not much different than can be found on a lot of different pages.

Try to get more creative, such as angle, time of day. Shoot from an angle(s) you are uncomfortable from. Experiment.

I can only tell you that I have shot similar shots this past week and I am very disappointed in my results. I am trying and have not succeeded in producing something just a little different.
Remember, this is just my opinion, I am not trying to ruin your day.

i ded dis wit de first two, the others i ded not

ibats
I am not insinuating you are not trying. I can see you are trying and I am just trying to express my opinion.

All this really means is, you have to do like what one would do in life anyway..."try, try, and try again". One of the times you may be successful. If not, those flowers do not offer a good subject, so seek a good subject out. I pass up many shots these days that I would not have passed up last year.

Good luck, and don't let my posts stop you from succeeding.

ibats
I am not insinuating you are not trying. I can see you are trying and I am just trying to express my opinion.

All this really means is, you have to do like what one would do in life anyway..."try, try, and try again". One of the times you may be successful. If not, those flowers do not offer a good subject, so seek a good subject out. I pass up many shots these days that I would not have passed up last year.

Good luck, and don't let my posts stop you from succeeding.

yeah coo np brah

Beautiful pics. I like the first two the most.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back