Tonight we're gonna party like its 1999!

graigdavis said:
What exactly do you guys do? Besides change our titles once in a while? lol

jk

we are invisible super heroes. you have no idea how many pieces of crap we have to drag off into our dungeon before they make their nasty way into our beautiful forum members' path.
we are saving lives here man!

Ok Chase the cat is outa the bag man. I am the Unamed Mod. Yes i know, strange that Havoc would be the Moderator. But how else would i get close enough to kidnap Chase's sheep.
Now that you all know, i just wanna remind you that i am "unnamed" which means if you see me on i will not take requests to remove posts/threads. I will only change names at the least convenient of times, and they will not be changed to what you want. However if you wanna pay me thru paypal, i will "consider" your requests. But don't expect an OK. :)

Now that i have clarified the details.... Congrates to a great forum and 2000 members, including the most important one..... ME :D

Chase said:
I also want to send out a VERY special thank you to my moderators (Ok, two of you are admins) and all of the work they have done to help keep this place on track. It absolutely would not be the same without Manda, Darfion, MDowdey, Twist, Voods, and the nameless Mod.Chase
You're welcome :D

Darfion said:
Chase said:
I also want to send out a VERY special thank you to my moderators (Ok, two of you are admins) and all of the work they have done to help keep this place on track. It absolutely would not be the same without Manda, Darfion, MDowdey, Twist, Voods, and the nameless Mod.Chase
You're welcome :D

Careful what you wish for! :twisted:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back