TPF Con 2005! Joshua Tree National Park

Do you plan on attending?

• Total voters
gecko said:
so is anyone going to tell me how this works?!

HAHA - Sure. March 18th - March 21st 2005 we are having a photo get together in Joshua Tree Ca. Chase and I are doing some pick ups and transportation. Most of us will be camping since the nearest hotel is 40 miles away. We are trying to coordinate airport pickups for Thursday afternoon. Preferably at the Ontario airport. Someof us will be heading back early Monday morning so that a VIP can make his flight home on time. What else do you need to know.

well i suppose that covers it for the most part

i mean i could get to cali, but after that i had no clue
will there be a method of gettingback to the airport if some of you are leaving?

Chase and I are going to do a scouting mission to see what will be available at the camp site. Keep you all posted on the details after we have a chance to do that. :D

gecko said:
so how many people are planning on it as of now? say "I am"

From the poll above it looks like 12 people + 9 undecided.

photogoddess said:
I wonder if anyone is coming that had previously voted for no or maybe. :scratch:

LOL! Sounds like it's time for a new poll :)

ok, im way late here....but I haven't been on a vacation in forever...so... I need to. nor have I been that far away from home.... I'm 20, I turn 21 March 19th....dammit.... I have to go. Count me in... one way or another, count me in on this one. I'm going to go look at flights right now. I'll be at the airport thursday. One way or another.

-Andrew-

Most reactions

New Topics

Back