TPF Darkroom Film Snobs Print Exchange

TPF Darkroom Snobs Print Exchange

• Total voters
Well, it's been 3 weeks since we last heard from him. I'm going to assume he's not participating, and go ahead and get these prints sent.

I think that's fair. His last post here says he has prints ready and was getting your address from the pm you sent, so something fell off somewhere. :scratch:

In the meantime.....I'm excited!! :cheer:

Well, it just means everyone gets a complete set of prints, including their own prints. Makes it easier for me to sort. I'll get them in the mail on Thursday.

Hey I am sorrry guys I have had alot of real life crap come up and have not had reliable access to a computer. I will send them out priority on Friday if it is ok. If you send them out on Thursday I will understand though. I will try and check back Thursday afternoon to see whats up. Again i am sorry guys. I will chat again when i can.

That's fine. I can wait. Glad you're back.

I need Havoc, Terri, Santino, and Orie to PM me their mailing addresses.

You got it, Matt....

Glad to see you back, Havoc! As you can see we've been wondering about you. Chat when you can. :) Looking forward to getting your images, too!

I still don't have Havoc's prints. April starts to get busy for me with portraits and weddings, so I'm sending out what I have on Friday.

Sounds good to me.

Do you have a studio set up or do you travel with a suitcase studio?

Sorry, I guess if I would have looked at your site, I would have seen the portrait stuff. Looks like you try to use mostly natural light with some fill flash.

They should have arrived on Thursday. I hope they did. Again i am sorry you all are waitimg on me.

Again i am sorry you all are waitimg on me.
If you hadn't of vanished we wouldn't of had what I think is one of the funniest quotes on the forum. So don't be sorry. :mrgreen:
oriecat said:
He always seems to disappear for periods of time. Off levitating jedi sheep or something...
:lol: :lol: :lol:

havoc said:
They should have arrived on Thursday. I hope they did. Again i am sorry you all are waitimg on me.

Not here yet (Fri morning), but I'll wait... :)

OMG, i paid 20 dollars for 1 day, was promised it would arrive Thursday afternoon. Damn UPS store... And I left the tracking number at work so I can't check on it :( Well I did put the tracking number in a private message to Matt, hopefully he got it.

It finally arrived. But now my car broke down last night, so i have to deal with that today. I'll try to get everything in the mail early next week.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back