TPF does DC rumor thread...

Unimaxium said:
PS I like the idea of splitting up into groups, although I think we should all meet together a couple times a day to check in and switch groups if we feel like mixing and matching whatever activites we might have planned.

Exactly what I'm hoping we can plan!

Looking forward to meeting you and the rest of the gang!

For all of you out of town who might need some last minute supplies, Penn Camera is a great place. They have several locations about the D.C. Metro area but the two closest to where you will will be are:

E Street
840 E Street, NW
Washington, DC 20004
Phone: (202) 347-5777
Fax: (202) 347-6292
Store Hours:
8:30am-6pm Monday-Friday
10am-5pm Saturday
Closed Sunday

and

18th Street
1015 18th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20036
Phone: (202) 785-7366
Fax: (202) 785-4171
Store Hours:
8:30am-6pm Monday-Friday
Closed Saturday
Closed Sunday

Click here for more details

So...where are we gonna do the group photo?? :p I want to do a really good group photo! Not just 'everybody stand in two rows and smile!' (nothing wrong with those...I just want a better one in DC!) :p

Unimaxium said:
I'm supposed to be at the airport at 3:15, and then I leave 6:15. I'm just doing one last round on TPF before I go ;-)

Oh.

Well....even though I uh...bid you farewell, I guess...for like 10 minutes last night...I'll do it again...

...HAVE FUN! BE SAFE TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES AND MAKE LOTS OF MEMORIES!!!! CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU IN LESS THAN TWO WEEKS!

core_17 said:
:grumpy:

This morning I checked the 10 day forecast, now that it's only 9 days til DC....
...this morning it said partly cloudy for April 7th, with a 10% chance of precipitation.

I just checked it again...two hours later...

:grumpy:

http://www.weather.com/outlook/recreation/outdoors/wxdetail/USDC0001?dayNum=9

it's hard to rely on weather reports this far out. because of dc's close proximity to the appalachian, weather patterns change by the minute. i do recall reading the farmers almanac where it also predicted wet weather for this region during those dates, but they've been wrong many times ;)

i will add that the blossoms are now close to peak bloom....you may miss these. :(

Yeah...I know it's hard to predict this far out...but...I'm just so anxious! :p

I'll be praying everyday for good weather! :D

and...if there isn't good weather...WE'LL STILL HAVE THE BEST TIME EVER!

Most reactions

Back