Trainfest began last night....what a night...(photos added)

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by Not Neve, May 14, 2004.

1. Not Neve

Not Neve TPF Noob!

Mindy and Manda are gonna roll their eyes but I have to share this!

Last night was the 1st of 3 concerts by Train in Seattle. They're playing a really small place (maximum occupancy 381) and I'm going all 3 night. Tonight we aren't even gonna try to get up front by the stage (the people I'm going with aren't into that) but last night we were about 4 people back from the stage. And to top it off, I caught a guitar pic (is it pic or pick?) from my favorite band member. :D Funny thing is, when I saw them last year in Denver I also caught one of his pics. Both times I knew it was mine!

Saturday night I might take my digital camera. There were so many cameras out last night and nobody cared!

Oh, and they performed Prince's Raspberry Beret and did a kickass job! Oh, one more thing, they recorded the 1st set (12 songs) and handed out cds of it after the show!

2. oriecat

oriecat work in progress

Choo Chooooo, Sandy! :D

Oh wait, here ya go... :roll: hehehe

Glad you had a great time!! I do have to admit that that cd thing is totally cool... 8)

3. terri

terri Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Well, I've never heard of them, but any band who pases out free CD's to the fans has their collective head on straight. Right on!!! :D

Sounds like a blast. Extra props for being cool with the cameras going off.... :thumbsup:

Have a wild weekend!!

4. manda

manda instigator of pottymouthedness

lol

say hi to the one who writes bad lyrics for me :p

im just joshin! im glad youre having a great time bella :heart:

5. Not Neve

Not Neve TPF Noob!

Well Trainfest came to an end last night. My feet are thanking me for that after standing for about 5 hours on both Thursday and Saturday. (Friday we didn't go early so not as much standing.)

Last night I was 3 people back from the stage and took my camera. I also got another guitar pic. He threw it right to me but I didn't catch it, then once it fell to the floor I couldn't find it. He tossed another one out to the guy next to me and that guy gave it to me. I tried to get that guy to keep it since I'd already gotten one this Thursday but he insisted I take it.

I won't torture you too much but here are a few pictures. I had a little help on some of my pictures from a guy in the 1st row. He offered and who am I to say no? Oh, and when/if you see Spiderman 2, Train wrote/recorded a song for the soundtrack. It's called Ordinary. It rocks! (Someone said it plays during the credits but I'm not sure)

Pat Monahan
    [​IMG]

:heart: Jimmy Stafford :heart:
    [​IMG]

:heart: hubba hubba :heart:
    [​IMG]